Terms & Conditions
Please note that by attending MBZ Majlis for Future Generation event venue, you are attending a conference where photography, audio, and video recording may occur.
By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by Crown Prince Court’s (CPC) and its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar events in the future. You release organisers of , its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.
By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by CPC or the person or entity designated to do so by the organisers of MBZ Majlis for Future Generations.
You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the event.
Terms and conditions of the Crown Prince Court’s (CPC) website Usage Agreement
Your access to this website MBZFutureGen.com is deemed an approval from your side on all the following terms and conditions:
- The CPC does not assume any liability to third parties for any damage or loss of any kind or nature resulting from the direct or indirect use of the information published.
- The CPC does not assume any responsibility towards third parties as a result of loss of or damage to data or computer systems resulting from the usage of the website or any of the materials published on the site.
- This agreement does not include any representations or warranties, expressly or impliedly, confirming that the website of the CPC or service provider is free of malware that may cause damages for users' technological devices.
- The CPC may amend the terms and conditions of this agreement from time to time without the need to issue notice or prior notice.
- The website contains links that connect the user to other websites and the CPC does not assume any responsibility regarding the privacy procedures applied on this website or with respect to its content.
Limitation of Warranties and Responsibilities
- The CPC may amend or delete the information published without prior notice.
- The website user shall be responsible for any damages resulting from his/her use to the website and the user shall immediately indemnify the CPC for any damages resulting from his/her usage of the website or the information published after the CPC claims compensation without the need to prove this damage.
- Any attempt to sabotage the CPC’s website leads to legal prosecution.
- The website is monitored to prevent the unauthorized access to download, change, amend or otherwise cause any damages to the information, such an act shall be subject to legal responsibility.
- The information provided through this website or any other affiliated website and links are considered general information in its nature and is not purposely intended for consulting.
Limitation of Using Personal Details
The CPC may save or use the personal details as follows:
- Information about the user and his/her visit and usage (including the IP Address, regional location, browser type, duration of the visit and the number of pages read).
- The CPC is committed to save the information given by the user upon submitting applications through the website, regardless of the fact that such information will be traded between the CPC and other relevant government entities.
The CPC may use the users’ personal details in the following cases:
- Send SMS to applicants about the services provided by the CPC.
- Direct calls and electronic contact to follow up inquiries, suggestions, surveys and complaints.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All information and materials published on the site are the intellectual property of the CPC and are reserved under the copyrights.
- The published information may be used with reference to the source.
- The material published on the website may not be copied, reproduced, disseminated or broadcasted in any other way or for any purposes other than for which it was prepared.
- The material published on the website may not be amended or altered.
- Any page included on this website may not be loaded into frames on other website and the CPC pages must be loaded within the user's entire window or as a new window.
- This agreement is binding to the user and he/she represents and warrants that he/she has reviewed and accepted all the terms and conditions of the agreement and all the policies related to the CPC’s website usage and operation.
- The United Arab Emirates laws only are the laws applicable in regards with any disputes arising from the usage of this website and the UAE courts shall have the exclusive jurisdiction of such disputes.